1. Use our Premium Soil Conditioner as a plant starter ingredient in transplant and potting mixes at 1:10 (by volume or weight) to 1:20. Avoid using potting mixes containing synthetic fertilizer.
2. Top feed indoor & outdoor deck containers or potted plants every three to four weeks before watering. Sprinkle five tablespoons for a 10-12” pot , @100sq inches. Soil replacement may still be needed every other year depending on your plant's appetite.
3. Replenish your vegetable/perennial beds in any season. 1 lb or 4 cups combined with 20 lbs of leaf humus covers 50-100sf. Vegetables can always be top-fed over the root zone every two weeks with Full Circle alone. Double your coverage (1lb per 50sf) if fungal infestation exists and repeat every two weeks for six weeks.
4. Use as top dressing for lawn/turf rejuvenation in combination with leaf humus in spring and fall. Use when over-seeding in the fall. 1 lb or 4 cups combined with 20 lbs leaf humus covers 100sf. Double your coverage (1lb per 50sf) if fungal infestation exists. We recommend and it is required in some states to get a soil test before applying any amount of phosphorus to your lawn between May and November unless you’re seeding or over-seeding. Full Circle is great for problem spots caused by female dog urine.
5. Full Circle Plant Food is necessary for overworked, over-fertilized, and sterilized (from herbicides) soils. Good soil biology is absolutely necessary for healthy plants and assist in nutrient uptake at the roots, just as our digestive system requires a healthy microbial balance to allow uptake of similar nutrients and minerals. Full Circle is “yogurt for plants.”
Sign up to hear from us about every day useful planting tips, new products, sales, and more.