Signed in as:
1. Use our Premium Soil Conditioner as a seed starting and cutting propagation ingredient in mixes at a ratio of 1:5 (by volume or weight) to 1:10 to improve seedling health and size. Inoculate seeds in our Premium Plant Tonic concentrate solution before planting.
2. Use our Premium Soil Conditioner when planting or potting as an ingredient in soil amendments at a ratio of 1:5 to 1:20. Great when mixed with weed-seed-free leaf compost or well-composted manure, sand, and blended potting mixes. Avoid using potting mixes containing synthetic fertilizer.
3. Top feed field-grown, indoor & outdoor deck containers, and potted plants every three to four weeks with our Premium Soil Conditioner right before watering. Sprinkle six tablespoons for a 12” diameter pot. Soil replacement in containers may still be needed every 3-4 years depending on your plant's appetite. Fruiting and flowering plants will benefit by feeding our Premium Soil Conditioner 2x per month and using our Premium Plant Tonic when watering 2-3x per month.
4. Use our concentrated Premium Plant Tonic diluted in water on any indoor or outdoor plant including foliar or soil application. Use 1-3x month depending on plant appetite. Most Indoor plants can be fed year-round. Perfect for young as well as established plants in healthy soil by itself without PSC. Use on succulents, orchids, and carnivorous plants.
5. Replenish your vegetable/perennial beds in any season. 1 lb. or 4 cups combined with 20 lbs. of leaf humus covers 50-100 sf. Beds can always be top fed over the root zone with Full Circle alone. Double your coverage (1 lb. per 50 sf) if fungal infestation exists and repeat every two weeks for six weeks.
6. Use as top dressing for lawn/turf rejuvenation in combination with leaf humus in spring and fall. Use when over-seeding in the fall. 1 lb. or 4 cups combined with 20 lbs. leaf humus covers 100 sf. Double your coverage (1 lb. per 50 sf) if fungal infestation exists during any season. We recommend and it is required in some states to get a soil test before applying any amount of phosphorus to your lawn between May and November unless you are seeding or over-seeding. Full Circle is great for problem spots caused by female dog urine. Use our Lawn and Garden Rejuvenator concentrated liquid with garden hose adaptor for easy application.
7. Full Circle Plant Food is necessary for overworked, over-fertilized, and sterilized (from herbicides) soils. Good soil biology is absolutely necessary for healthy plants and assists in nutrient uptake at the roots. Full Circle feeds and boosts the microbes in the soil, just as our digestive system requires a healthy microbial balance to allow uptake of similar nutrients and minerals. Full Circle is “yogurt for plants.”
Sign up to hear from us about every day useful planting tips, new products, sales, and more.
Copyright © 2022 Full Circle Plant Food - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder