Effective Date: July 31, 2018
Application of this Policy
This Policy applies to your use of (regardless of means of access) our Site. This Site is owned and operated by Full Circle. You can access the Site through applications on any computer or other authorized device used to access the Site, including without limitation a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device (collectively “Device”). The Site may enable you to use applications developed by third parties such as an Android app on a Device running either the Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X or Linux operating systems. Any Device that interferes with the operation of the Site, its products, services or operations, or that interferes with Full Circle’s users in any way, is not authorized and Full Circle may, at its sole discretion, remove your access to the Site and/or its services, without prior notice, until such interference is eliminated.
Information You Provide
In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing significant detailed information about yourself. If you wish to obtain information about our products or services you may contact us. We may collect your name, company name, email address, and street address along with other information you may choose to submit, as part of the inquiry process (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”).
Due to escalating global cybersecurity threats, we discourage you from providing confidential information of any nature beyond what is minimally required to conduct business ethically and lawfully, and you accept all responsibility and liability for any losses or damages by providing confidential information beyond those limits. By providing your PII to us, you explicitly agree to our collection and use of such information as described in this Policy, as well as the terms within our Terms and Conditions of Use as cited above. It is always up to you whether to disclose PII to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to provide you with any products or services.
We (or our service providers and agents acting on our behalf) may collect Information when you access the Site. This information includes information that may identify you as well as statistical information (“Analytics”) that do not identify you. Some Analytics may be correlated with your PII. Usage Information may include two types:
1) Device Information: We may collect Device-specific Information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique Device identifiers and mobile network Information including phone number).
2) Log Information: When you use our Site, we may automatically record or log Information from your Device, its software, and your activity. This may include:
· The Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
· Identification numbers associated with your Devices;
· Device event Information such as crashes, system activity and hardware settings;
· Locale preferences;
· Application activity such as app upload, app download, app installation, app uninstallation, app start, app play duration, app stop, app crashes, app network activity and app resource consumption;
· Date and time stamps associated with transactions;
· System configuration Information;
· Metadata concerning your Android apps; and
· Other information and interactions with the Site.
Use of Information
The use of your information is subject to the Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use in effect at the time of use. The provisions contained herein supersede all previous notices or statements regarding our privacy practices with respect to this Site or our products and/or services.
We may use aggregated data (independent of any personal identifiers) for research, commercial or other business purposes. This information includes what areas our users visit most frequently and what products and/or services they access most often. This information is intended to help us develop a better site that is more useful and accessible to you.
We may use your PII internally for our general commercial purposes including, among other things, to: provide customer support; operate, analyze and improve our products and/or services (including by analyzing how the products and/or services are being accessed and used; developing new features and products and/or services; tracking performance of the products and/or services; offer our own, our affiliates’ or third-party products and/or services that we think you may find of interest, but only Full Circle, its subsidiaries and its service providers involved in distributing the offers or providing the products and/or services will have access to your PII. Our subsidiaries and service providers will be required to use any PII we provide them only for that intended purpose.
We may use your email address to contact you to respond to your inquiries or to provide information on products and/or services to you.
We may reveal PII about you to unaffiliated third-parties under the following circumstances:
· If you request or authorize it;
· If the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you;
· If the information is provided to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders or subpoenas, to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our users or others (e.g., to a consumer reporting agency for fraud protection etc.);
· If the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of products and/or services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, customer information may be one of the transferred assets);
· If the information is provided to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service; or
· As otherwise described in this Policy.
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-PII, such as usage statistics of our products and/or services, to our affiliates and third parties.
Subject to any legislation or other requirements which may, from time to time, oblige us to store the information for a certain period of time, we will respect your wishes to correct inaccurate information. Otherwise, we will hold your information for as long as we believe it will help us to achieve our aims as detailed in this Policy.
You can ask us whether we are keeping PII about you and you can ask to receive a copy of that PII. Before sending you any personal data, we will ask you to provide proof of your identity. If you are not able to provide proof of your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you any personal data. We will respond as quickly as we can to your requests for details of PII which we hold about you.
Full Circle respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as security alerts, transaction issues, and/or changes in Full Circle products and/or services). In certain circumstances, we may use our Site or other public means to post a notice.
Full Circle’s website is neither designed nor intended for use by children or other under-age individuals, or by individuals who must rely on others to make their life decisions. Full Circle does not knowingly collect PII from such individuals, but we may collect information about such individuals from their parents or legal guardians. If you are a such an individual, please do not submit any information to us.
Full Circle uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Full Circle’s control.
The cookies we use on our Site include but may not be limited to:
· Session cookies: These temporary cookies generally expire and are generally automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We use session cookies to grant our users access to content and to enable actions they must be logged in to do, as well as to ensure the operation of our Site.
· Persistent cookies: These usually have an expiration date in the distant future and generally remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the Site for our customers, as well as to ensure the operation of our Site. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your user account or to remember that your choices on the Site, but this only works when cookies on our Site are enabled.
· Third-party cookies: We permit limited third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Site or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. For example, we utilize Google Analytics to analyze usage patterns of the Site. Google Analytics generates a cookie to capture information about your use of the Site which Google uses to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide other related services. Google, or other such entity, may use a portion of your IP address to identify their cookie, but this is not intended to be associated with any other data held by Google or other such entity.
We may also permit third-party service providers to place cookies through our Site, as indicated above, to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are intended to be notified of them and you have thereafter consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third-party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible or liable for any actions or policies of such third-parties.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our Site may discontinue receiving communications from us by contacting us at the address indicated at the end of this Policy. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Please be aware that you are not able to opt-out of receiving communications about any transactions with us.
California Privacy Rights
We do not share your information with third parties for their use in directly marketing to you.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Site does contain links to affiliate and other websites. Full Circle does not claim or accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. We encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects PII. This Policy only applies to the information collected by our Site.
Full Circle’s operations are located primarily in the United States. The information we receive may be held on computers and systems in the European Union (EU) and in the computers and systems of our offices and datacenters in the United States and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside the EU. Your information may be processed by us in the United States, where laws regarding data protection may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By using this Site and by providing any personal information to the Site, all users, including without limitation users in Canada and the EU, fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United States.
Full Circle takes precautions to protect your information in a manner designed reasonably to protect information contained within our systems and under our control from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification. However, we recognize that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information. You also play a role in protecting your information. Please safeguard your information and do not share it with others. If we receive instructions from you when using the Site, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. We reserve the right to refuse service or remove or edit content in our sole discretion and without prior notice.
When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. billing information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please feel free to write to us at Full Circle Probiotic for Plants, 7806 Summit Drive, Pasadena, MD, 21122, or you may simply click on Contact Us to send us an email.