We are accepting checks only. You pay us when you receive the product.
Available for shipping via USPS, UPS, or FedEx: Granular sizes: 9oz $6,
2lb bag $12 , 3lb $15 plus shipping.
Premium Plant Tonic 16oz (dilute with water) $15 plus shipping.
Please use our contact form to convey your order and we will ship with invoice.
Major nutrients: 1.5% Nitrogen, .6% Phosphorus, 1.5% Potassium and full compliment of trace minerals and beneficial microbes.
1. Use as component ingredient in planting and potting mixes at 1:5 to 1:20 by volume or weight. Avoid using potting mixes containing synthetic fertilizer.
2. Top feed indoor & outdoor deck containers or potted plants every three to four weeks before watering. Use approximately three tablespoons for an 8-10” pot, four for 12-16”, four tablespoons for every 100sq inches. Soil replacement may still be needed every other year, especially for vegetable cultivation.
3. Replenish your vegetable/perennial beds in any season. 1 lb or 4 cups combined with 20+lbs of leaf humus covers 100sf. Double your coverage (1lb per 50sf) if fungal infestation exists and repeat every two weeks for six weeks. Full Circle is not a fungicide; the beneficial microbes outcompete and create a healthier environment.
4. Use as top dressing for lawn/turf rejuvenation in combination with leaf humus in spring and fall. Use when overseeding in the fall. 1 lb or 4 cups combined with 20+lbs leaf humus covers 100sf. Double your coverage (1lb per 50sf) if fungal infestation exists. We recommend and it is required in some states to get a soil test before applying any amount of phosphorus to your lawn between May and November unless you’re seeding or overseeding. Full Circle is great for problem spots caused by female dog urine.
5. Full Circle Plant Probiotic is necessary for overworked, overfertilized, and sterilized (from herbicides) soils. Beneficial microbes are absolutely necessary for healthy plants and assist in nutrient uptake at the roots, just as our digestive system requires a healthy microbial balance to allow uptake of similar nutrients and minerals. Full Circle is “yogurt for plants.”